[packagekit] some things that are not quite right in 0.1.3

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Sun Nov 18 10:54:28 PST 2007

On Sun, 2007-11-18 at 13:44 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> I hate to send these "lists of annoyances", but I guess someone has to do it...

Personally I think such lists (I sent one earlier this week) are useful
for both people following the project and hopefully also for Richard and
all the other guys doing the work... if anything, it's a testament that
people are excited about the project and the many prospects of how the
free desktop can take advantage of PackageKit. Just gotta fix those
obvious bugs first before PackageKit can really take off...

    David