[packagekit] pk-backend-status crash

Scott Reeves sreeves at novell.com
Wed Nov 21 16:01:31 PST 2007

Updated the patch. This patches pk-backend-status.c in the gnome-packagekit repo which I don't think I have commit access to - the access email from you just listed how to get access to the PackageKit repo.

btw - this patch fixes a crash if the dbus setup fails and errors out - before it even gets to talk with the backend.

<1195296933.2648.26.camel at hughsie-laptop>, Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com>