[packagekit] QT frontend - I started to bind libpackagekit

Adrien BUSTANY madcat at mymadcat.com
Tue Oct 2 16:30:13 PDT 2007

As Qt, starting from 4.2, uses the glib event loop, I can proxy glib
signal to Qt. I started to bind libpackagekit to Qt object. So far I
have bound PkConnection, PkJobList, PkPackageId, PkPolkitClient,
PkTaskList. The enums are missing (it's too late to do them now, I gotta
grab a minimum time of sleep), and I still have to bind the task-common
file too. I haven't tested my signal proxying system yet, but I hope it
works.

For the curious, I have a public SVN repo. You can browse it with trac
(http://maison.mymadcat.com/trac/browser/QPackageKit) or simply checkout
it : svn co http://maison.mymadcat.com/svn/QPackageKit . Don't expect
anything from this code yet though, it's not tested at all.

The only way for me to test the bindings is to make the mockup, so I'll
try to make it tomorrow.

Adrien BUSTANY