[packagekit] Things to punt for 0.1.0?
hughsient at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 10:54:46 PDT 2007
Currently, the things Pk will NOT do on a 0.1.0 release are as follows:
* integrate with mugshot for localized descriptions and popularity
* have an easy application browser that just shows user applications
* be able to add, remove, edit, enable or disable repositories.
* be able to import GPG keys
* be able to do rollbacks to previous transactions
* do any time remaining calculations
* talk to gnome-power-manager to check for being on battery power
* talk to HAL to stop the shutdown being done when the transaction is
Is this a problem for any of you guys? Do any of these things really
need to be release blockers?
More information about the PackageKit