[packagekit] PackageKit and gnome-packagekit 0.1.0 release!

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 09:58:35 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-16 at 15:03 +0200, Matej Cepl wrote:
> On 2007-10-15, 23:18 GMT, Richard Hughes wrote:
> > Tarballs available here:
> > http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/releases/
> > RPM's available http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/fedora/
>
> The real RPMs (on the URL above seemed to be still old ones) are
> available at http://mcepl.fedorapeople.org/rpms/,

Urgh. I'll sync the repo manually, thanks.

> but I get
> pk-update-icon crashing two of out of attempts on x86_64 (this is
> what BugBuddy thinks about it
> http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/tmp/pk-update-icon-bugreport.txt)
>
> Any ideas, what's wrong, please?

Hmm. The ultimate problem is I'm returning a private array from
pk_task_list_get_latest without providing setters and getters. The real
problem would be useful to know also.

Can you run it under gdb and post the backtrace and current stack please
-- thanks.