[packagekit] QT bindings : restart from scratch, but they're coming back :-p

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 06:49:46 PDT 2007

On 20/10/2007, Adrien BUSTANY <madcat at mymadcat.com> wrote:
> Richard Hughes a écrit :
> > On Sat, 2007-10-20 at 01:09 +0200, Adrien BUSTANY wrote:
> >
> >> Richard Hughes a écrit :
> >>
> >> A documentation would be really nice. pk-applications's code's quite
> >> readable, but a real doc would be a plus. OTOH, once we get a Gtk and a
> >> Qt interface, maybe it won't be of great interest...
> >>

> > Sure, I'm really lazy when it comes to gtkdoc. I'll see what I can do in
> > the next few weeks.
> >
> Well, I don't want the doc work to slow down the work on other parts of
> pk... As I said I can continue my work without it... BTW this could be a
> (maybe a little boring) task for someone who want to be involved in pk's
> development...

Yes. If there's anyone lurking on the list that wants to start doing
this it would be a very worthwhile thing to do, and would be great to
see if the API is sane from someone else's point of view.

If anyone wants to get going on this email me on or off list and I can
give more details. It's worth substantial amounts of beer if it's done
before GUADEC.