[packagekit] Backend version

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 16:11:33 PDT 2007

PK_BACKEND_OPTIONS (
        "YUM",                                  /* description */
        "0.0.1",                                /* version */
        "Tim Lauridsen <tla at rasmil.dk>",        /* author */
        NULL,                                   /* initalize */
        NULL,                                   /* destroy */

All the backends currently have independent version numbers, and all
have it set to 0.0.1. Seeing as there will never be a backend installed
out of tree, should we remove the backend version completely?

Is there a use of keeping it backend specific? I vote rip it out.