[packagekit] Commits

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 16:55:52 PDT 2007

On 05/09/07, Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 05/09/07, Ken VanDine <ken at vandine.org> wrote:
> > Sure can, will it be done all at once?  Or can we expect it to break
> > for a little bit?
>
> It might be broken for a few hours, but I'll try to keep breakage to a
> minimum. I think you'll like the end result.

Okay, I've hit the git server with what I've got that's ready for
master. I'll hook up pk-backend tomorrow and remove pk-task-* (also
converting the apt and box backends to the new format when I'm there).

Do a git pull, and then you can edit the helpers and commit like
normal. Don't commit to the pk-task-$backend files yet, nothing works,
and I need to play with the backend code first.

Thanks

Richard