[packagekit] packagekit: Branch 'master' - 5 commits

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 12:41:32 PDT 2007

> Author: Richard Hughes <richard at hughsie.com>
> Date:   Fri Sep 7 20:37:52 2007 +0100
>
>     Revert "The box backend is too fast :)"
>
>     This reverts commit 1219474cb4e276114744fc05ee744572998cef51.

This is completly wrong and I've reverted it. The problem is that the
box backend is not yet async (as I've asked you to do before) and
blocks. This means we get signals on the job before it has been added
and we probably assert somewhere.

I agree the job-id-from-creation is not the best, and I'll change that
soon, but adding the task before we've assigned it is simply wrong.