[packagekit] license handling

Justin Haygood jhaygood at reaktix.com
Sat Apr 5 17:54:50 PDT 2008

For "clickwrap" licenses, its the only way. That's how licenses on our
not-so-esteemed competitor (Windows) are done sadly (which I'm sadly using
atm...)

For instance: Flash Player, Java, etc... It's only for non open source
software that doesn't have a license agreement at start if i remember
correctly.