[packagekit] GIO Dependancy

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Fri Apr 4 02:53:03 PDT 2008

It looks like someone added an optional GIO dependancy to PackageKit
recently. PK_BUILD_GIO gets defined if GIO support is available, but
unfortunately this define is not used around all the areas GIO is used.
I've attached a "brute force" patch that removes any references to GIO
functions when PK_BUILD_GIO is not defined. I say brute force, because I
didn't take a detailed look at what the code is supposed to do (other
than emit a signal when a file changes).

I'd be grateful if someone could fix it so GIO properly is optional
again.

Regards,

Thomas

--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/