[packagekit] GIO Dependancy

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Fri Apr 4 04:15:05 PDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-04-04 at 11:43 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-04-04 at 11:37 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:
> > Possibly, possibly not. We haven't tested glib 2.16 enough yet to know
> > if it will be OK to include it. The main point was that if it is
> > advertised as optional, it really should be optional. Compiler errors
> > from missing header files are most ugly.
>
> Can you try with git now please? Thanks.

Works great. Can you pull today's changes into public git so my
co-workers can access it? (including my change to the opkg backend which
fixes a rather odd compiler warning that was introduced by some change
recently).

Thanks,

Thomas

--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/