[packagekit] Cache clean

mirttex85-pk at yahoo.com.br mirttex85-pk at yahoo.com.br
Sun Apr 13 09:46:48 PDT 2008

Hi,
i was installing some packages today and then i remember i should clean the cache of my downloaded files..
so aptitude autoclean...
why not schedule this regulary by packagekit as we have with the update lists of packages?
dunno if it's only debian that keeps all downloaded packages but it 'd be good to autoclean, maybe clean, but if you want both i think it's best to ask the user...
autoclean just remove old packages like openoffice1.2.deb openoffice1.3.deb but not the last version oo2.3.deb
clean remove all downloaded packages...

This if very usefull as the thread before complaining disk space.

Daniel.

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/