[packagekit] libpackagekit-gnome

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Apr 14 08:58:49 PDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-04-14 at 15:46 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> Well, some packagers don't sign their packages (myself as an example)
> although that might be a good way to start enforcing people like me
> to!

Rawhide will continually have unsigned packages until we get a signing
server in place.  Developer done scratch builds may too.  Requiring gpg
signed (and then client imported) packages for everything seems a bit...
much.  This is why yum has the config option and cli flag to not care
about gpg.

--
Jesse Keating