[packagekit] Congratulations!

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 06:26:53 PDT 2008

Shishir has been awarded a place on Google Summer of Code to develop
service packs for PackageKit, similar to the opyum tool. The service
packs would be used for automatic install and update of the computers
which are not connected to the Internet or have poor Internet
connectivity.

I have volunteered to mentor Shishir (irc nick l1unatic) in this, but
as it will involve more than just PackageKit foo, we'll need other
python dudes to help him out when he gets stuck. I'm sure we can all
help out in our areas of expertise.