[packagekit] Internal backtrace in the yum backend

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 11:05:15 PDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-04-26 at 12:11 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> [hughsie at hughsie-work src]$ pkcon get-updates

Note, a yum clean fixed this for me, as I was getting:

YumRepo Warning: not using ftp, http[s], or file for repos, skipping - <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
YumRepo Warning: not using ftp, http[s], or file for repos, skipping - <html xml:lang="es" lang="es">
YumRepo Warning: not using ftp, http[s], or file for repos, skipping - <!-- Mirrored from infoacceso.upv.es/ by HTTrack Website Copier/3.x [XR&CO'2007], Fri, 05 Oct 2007 07:49:59 GMT -->
YumRepo Warning: not using ftp, http[s], or file for repos, skipping - <head>
YumRepo Warning: not using ftp, http[s], or file for repos, skipping - <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />
YumRepo Warning: not using ftp, http[s], or file for repos, skipping - <title>Infoacceso</title>
YumRepo Warning: not using ftp, http[s], or file for repos, skipping - <link href="/asic/ada/miw_css.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
YumRepo Warning: not using ftp, http[s], or file for repos, skipping - </head>

This is quite common - where you have to authenticate on the web before
you are allowed to get access to the internet. In this case we should
tell the user what's happened, and refresh the cache.

We still need to fix the UniCode warning.