[packagekit] Python bindings part 2

Aidan Skinner aidan at skinner.me.uk
Sat Aug 2 03:17:59 PDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-08-01 at 21:41 +0100, Aidan Skinner wrote:

> On Tue, 2008-07-29 at 08:53 +0200, Mario wrote:
> > It's done now. Please be invited to join us in #packagekit on irc.freenode.net.
>
> Awesome, thanks! I've been swamped with job-related work and uni the
> last couple of days, I'll commit the python synchronous API at the
> weekend.

Just before I push this... packagekitwrapper.py is currently LGPLv2+,
and the rest of PK seems to be GPLv2 only.

I don't have particularly strong feelings either way (the client I'm
porting to PackageKit is GPlv2 anyway) and would tend towards GPL for
consistency, but I'm not sure what license Jockey is under, Martin?

- Aidan
--
e/msn: aidan at skinner.me.uk g:aidan.skinner aim/y!: aidans42
http://aidan-skinner.livejournal.com/