[packagekit] Res: PolicyKit dbus interfacing

dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br
Wed Aug 6 16:11:52 PDT 2008

Are  you  using the lastest packagekit 0.3?
if so the transactions names are a little different now:

org.freedesktop.packagekit.update-system
org.freedesktop.packagekit.system-update

org.freedesktop.packagekit.install
org.freedesktop.packagekit.package-install

make sure you are using the right version.

Daniel.