[packagekit] Slackware support

Sasa Ostrouska casaxa at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 14:01:48 PST 2008

Hello, I'm completely new to this thing and I would like to ask you
how is the Slackware support in package kit ?

I was looking a little at the code and poked a little arround , used
the yum backend as sample and put up some
code for the initial support of pkgtools. This of course is not
functional but I would like to see if somebody can comment it
and if you find it interesting I would like to slowly continue to do that.

Rgds
Saxa