[packagekit] Regarding DBUS 1.2.6 regression

Jud Craft craftjml at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 07:33:17 PST 2008

I do not use the testing repo in Fedora 9 for updates, but I did
notice last night that PackageKit gave me a very strange DBUS
permission error when it tried to auto-update, so I can only assume
that I have suffered the new regression.

Since I wasn't using testing, does this mean it was pushed to general
updates?  And if so, how does Fedora propose to push an updated
PackageKit, when PackageKit itself doesn't work?

I suppose a "yum update" would work later, right?