[packagekit] The apt backend

Tom Parker palfrey at tevp.net
Tue Feb 5 05:56:38 PST 2008

On Feb 5, 2008 4:29 AM, Sebastian Heinlein <glatzor at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I quited one of my projects recently and now have got some resources
> left. I will take a look at it. Perhaps we can also meet at Fosdem.

At some point (today, tomorrow) I'm going to upload a final block of
patches I've had sitting around for the apt backend for a while, but
it will still need a fair block of work and I'm more-or-less offline
for at least the next couple of weeks, plus even after that I'm not
sure what I'm doing next, so I can't commit to spending any time on
the backend.

As I'm also now going to be at FOSDEM (yay!), that's probably the best
time to have a proper chat about the future of it.

Tom