[packagekit] yum2 backend

Robin Norwood rnorwood at redhat.com
Wed Feb 20 07:28:17 PST 2008

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 18:26:53 +0000
Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2008-02-15 at 11:26 -0500, David Zeuthen wrote:
> > Why do you think at_console is needed?
>
> It's not. Can somebody remove it pls. I'm out for valentines day.

Hi,

So naively removing the 'at_console="true"' parameter from that block
of XML is clearly wrong, since it causes dbus to Not Start.  Can
someone who knows what they're doing with this dbus stuff fix it
correctly for me?

Also, you may want to 'git pull' before installing those .conf files
in /etc and rebooting.

-RN

--
Robin Norwood