[packagekit] autoremove boolean added - please check your backend

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Thu Feb 28 01:18:52 PST 2008

On 27 Feb 2008, at 23:07, Scott Reeves wrote:

> It appears you did not add the new param to pk-application.c in
> gnome-packagekit.  I added the missing param (with what appears to be
> the default value elsewhere of "FALSE")  to fix the build.  I am not
> sure how you intend to expose this param so some more work may be
> required in the GUI.

Sorry, I wasn't going to touch anything other than in the main
packagekit repository. Maybe I should have said "check your front ends"
too!

Regards,

Thomas

--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/