[packagekit] Verbose flag for backends?

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Fri Jan 4 04:28:08 PST 2008

Hi,

I wanted to add some debugging information to my PackageKit backend.
Obviously I don't want to flood the console with messages if the user
hasn't asked for it, so I was wondering if there was a way to detect the
--verbose command line parameter from withing a backend. I know there
are some debug macros available, but I don't really want to print out
the extra information they give as it won't be very useful.

Regards,

Thomas

--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/