[packagekit] A new design update viewer

Elliot Peele elliot at bentlogic.net
Sat Jan 5 13:58:48 PST 2008

I like the new design. While we are changing things in the interface
there is one thing that I would like to see:

When doing an system update with conary a user may be doing any
comination of update, remove, and install. It would be nice if the
update viewer could differentiate between these different types of
actions.

Elliot