[packagekit] Python bindings part 2

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 17 05:46:31 PDT 2008

hi Aidan,

Aidan Skinner [2008-07-17 12:40 +0100]:
> > git clone http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/packagekit.git <dir:defaults to
> > packagekit>
> >
> > cd <dir>
> >
> > git branch <branchname> origin/pkwrap
>
> and then 'git checkout <branchname>' here so that it switches you
>
> > and it's in python/packagekitwrapper.py

Ah, thanks for the quick howto. git makes me weep :)

The diff looks mostly good to me, but you should consider dropping the
complicated _wait() implementation again and use self.main_loop.run()
(and self.main_loop.quit() in _h_finished(). It's a much cleaner
implementation. The current implementation was just a test for
circumventing the dbus-glib bug I mentioned, but it doesn't work.

Martin