[packagekit] Res: Res: The file list dialog

dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br
Sat Jul 26 20:05:29 PDT 2008

Richard i dont know if i understood correctly but i think
we could guess the directory structure
This is what i got from dpkg -L, as you said some backends might be different
but how different?

daniel at bart:~$ dpkg -L libpolkit-dbus-dev
/.
/usr  <-hey first time i think you are a file
/usr/lib <-hmm second time now lib is a file
/usr/lib/pkgconfig <- hm secont time i see lib and has now a slash do pkgconfig is a  file
/usr/lib/pkgconfig/polkit-dbus.pc <,- at end we have that polkit-dbus.pc is the file in...
/usr/lib/libpolkit-dbus.a <- another file...

well if we do that we could possibly be wrong if a dir is empty but anyways empty or not
that won`t matter imho... and i don`t think a empty dir should be packaged..
I found the three idea very nice i just didn`t have time to try but if you already know that
even doing this won`t work i will surely don`t waste my time trying... :)

See you,
Daniel

/usr/include
/usr/include/PolicyKit
/usr/include/PolicyKit/polkit-dbus
/usr/include/PolicyKit/polkit-dbus/polkit-simple.h
/usr/include/PolicyKit/polkit-dbus/polkit-dbus.h
/usr/share
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/libpolkit-dbus-dev
/usr/share/doc/libpolkit-dbus-dev/README
/usr/share/doc/libpolkit-dbus-dev/copyright
/usr/share/doc/libpolkit-dbus-dev/NEWS.gz
/usr/share/doc/libpolkit-dbus-dev/AUTHORS
/usr/share/doc/libpolkit-dbus-dev/changelog.Debian.gz
/usr/share/doc/libpolkit-dbus-dev/changelog.gz
/usr/lib/libpolkit-dbus.so