[packagekit] PackageKit and gnome-packagekit 0.2.2 released!

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 01:47:30 PDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 15:08 -0400, Robin Norwood wrote:
> Today I released PackageKit and gnome-packagekit 0.2.2.
>
> PackageKit release notes:
> http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=packagekit.git;a=blob;f=NEWS
>
> gnome-packagekit release notes:
> http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=users/hughsient/gnome-packagekit.git;a=blob;f=NEWS
>
> Tarballs available here: http://www.packagekit.org/releases/
>
> Thanks to all those who made this possible.

Thanks Robin!

I'm planning for 0.2.3 to be released in a couple of weeks time. Before
then, I want to concentrate on:

* gpk-application UI review - as Matthias points out, we need to make
some changes to make it beautiful
* user interactions - do the tools do what they say they are doing?
* Merge in the OCI/bundle/whatever thing when we've settled on format
and name