[packagekit] Offline & offtopic

PEDRO MACANAS VALVERDE macanas_ped at gva.es
Wed Mar 5 23:24:06 PST 2008

De: Richard Hughes
Enviado el: mié 05/03/2008 21:12
Para: packagekit
Asunto: [packagekit] Offline

>I'll be offline for a few days as I've just broken the screen my laptop.
I'm so angry with myself! I'll try to get an external monitor from
somewhere, but this might take a few days.

>I also can't get my email at work (I work in a secure site) so I'll have
to get the OLPC machine working or something. AARRRRRRGGHHHH.

I think replace screens in laptops would be more standardized (i.e. ISO A4 size and standard connections), so one could elect and install (DIY) more screens.

Good luck.

Pedro.