[packagekit] Think twice before making stupd things

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 12:55:55 PDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-03-13 at 19:30 +0100, Sebastian Heinlein wrote:
> it is not ok to blame somebody on your personal blog. Pedros suggestion
> haven't been always very helpful, but you have chosen the worst possible
> reaction.

Sure, maybe not if it was a one-off or on one list. I'm subscribed to
three mailing lists where Pedro has been asked to stop emailing random
junk by different people and continued to do so. It's not a one off.

> Thanks to google's large caches you can feel proud to now be part of
> Pedro's Internet identity.

That doesn't make me feel guilty, because it's the truth. Apologies if
you felt I've done the wrong thing, but it was my personal feeling,
shared by a good few people on other mailing lists.

I try really hard to manage this community, and I always try to be kind
and polite. But even I have my limits.