[packagekit] policy for notification updates

Adrien BUSTANY madcat at mymadcat.com
Sun Mar 16 14:05:18 PDT 2008

I don't see a use case where the notification should be broadcasted to
all users... Imagine that I launch an update, then my mom uses fast user
switching to open her session, and starts to work on a document. After
10 min, a popup appears telling her she needs to reboot : she did not
ask anything, to her the popup has no context...
That's an open discussion of course...

Adrien