[packagekit] Another approach at PK status window

Adrien BUSTANY madcat at mymadcat.com
Wed Mar 19 02:47:42 PDT 2008

Hi, I really like this mockup, compared to the current window. About the
subpercentage, what if the user has to update say 100 packages ? Do you
display 100 items (and then we need a scrollbar ?), or do you add an
item labeled "update 100 packages", then the scrollbar will go very
slowly (there was a doc published recently about scrollbars, and how
users "feeled" them, telling that a slow slow slow scrollbar was not a
good idea) ?

Adrien