[packagekit] Another approach at PK status window

Adrien BUSTANY madcat at mymadcat.com
Wed Mar 19 03:07:03 PDT 2008

Yes, I'm not against scrollbars. Maybe then we could have when we're at
the 50th update : At the top : "49 updates succeeded", with a scrollbar
half full (ie a meta item), then the current update (as in the mockup),
and then, 50 items as in the mockup. Else, we have to scroll the window
as updates go on, so that the user always sees what's happening I think.
I've no real preference between both solutions, what do you think ?

Adrien