[packagekit] Another approach at PK status window

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 09:12:15 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-19 at 01:47 +0100, Patryk Zawadzki wrote:
> getting rid of the "subpercentage" idea altogether?

I think getting rid of sub-percentage is a good thing to do. I do think
we can use the data from sub-percentage to further increase the accuracy
of the time remaining (should that be make somewhat-accurate) and so I
think it needs to stay in the private API, but be nuked in the public
API.

> Please don't flame me ;)

No, nobody should. You've got valid suggestions and I appreciate it.
Sometimes you have to make people think outside the box, me included :-)