[packagekit] Getting the update UI right

Matthias Clasen matthias.clasen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 10:37:20 PDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 1:35 PM, Matthias Clasen
<matthias.clasen at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 1:30 PM, Matthias Clasen
>  <matthias.clasen at gmail.com> wrote:
>  > I have worked a bit more on streamlining pk-update-viewer.
>  >  My current screenshots are at http://people.redhat.com/PackageKit
>

>  Gah, that should have been
>
>  http://people.redhat.com/mclasen/PackageKit

Grr. And another sorry, for sending the first mail with big
attachments that got them caught in the moderator queue. Here it is
again:

I have worked a bit more on streamlining pk-update-viewer.
My current screenshots are at http://people.redhat.com/mclasen/PackageKit
Notably, I've fixed the issue where the size of all screens was tied
together via a notebook.
I'll work a bit on cleaning up the patch and post it later tonight.

Matthias