[packagekit] New filter UI?

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 02:51:07 PDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-03-24 at 03:03 +0100, Patryk Zawadzki wrote:
> That's all true for first level menus and their items but submenus add
> complexity.

Patryk, I'm thinking of renaming up pk-application into pk-package-admin
(can you think of a better name?) and creating a true _application_
installer, pk-application.

This way we can stick the power user insane stuff like deps into the
power user tool, and make the pk-application tool a "my mum" type tool.

The new tool won't have filters, but the old tool will, and hopefully
show all the filters that the backends supports (5-6?)