[packagekit] Release next week

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Fri May 2 09:31:12 PDT 2008

It's been way too long until we had a tarball release. Please make sure
you have everything you want in the release in git by Tuesday next week.
0.2.0 will be pretty raw, so things don't have to be perfect. I'm fully
expecting a 0.2.0.1 brown paper bag release. :-)

Hopefully we can start stabilising things soon. There's a few other
things on the plan[1] for 0.2.1 which we can start working towards.
After the release, I also want to sit down and talk honestly about what
we've done, what we need to do, and how complete the original use cases
we set out are.

Thanks.

Richard.

[1] http://www.packagekit.org/pk-help.html