[packagekit] DBus Insterface of G_TYPE_STRV

Tick tick at openmoko.com
Sun May 11 23:05:04 PDT 2008

Hi Richard,
    If packagekit will use G_TYPE_DBUS and there will no InstallPackage
anymore, it okay for me.
Because Assassin talks to packagekitd directly through basic DBus types.

In fact I had switch my interface to the format of G_TYPE_DBUS does, so
they are compatible now.
I just a little bit worried about adding the dependency of the way
dbus-gvalue.c marshal strv.
Though it may not change often (and even won't change at all).

Cheers,
Tick

Tick 提到: