[packagekit] multiple egg-debug instance problems.

Scott Reeves sreeves at novell.com
Thu Oct 2 13:32:49 PDT 2008

Currently we directly include egg-debug.c into the various compiled binaries, like pkcon.  We also compile a version into libpackagekit.  This causes a problem because they each have their own instance of the do_* boolean vars.  When we run "pkcon -v install foo" it only turns on debug logging for the calls directly made in pk-console.c which is not nearly as useful.  All of the good information in pk-client.c and such is not logged because it's copy of the boolean flags are false.