[packagekit] Anjuta and PackageKit

Jan Niklas Hasse jhasse at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 11:11:24 PDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 10:30 AM, Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree this would work, but I don't think it's particularly abstract. I
> do think we need an InstallCollection session interface -- Jan - would
> you be okay fixing up a patch for this?

I think I mixed up collections and catalogs. What I meant was an
InstallCatalog method.

I never hacked on packagekit, but I tried my best to create a patch.
Unfortunately I couldn't test it, sorry. It seems that I need at least
qt core 4.4 to compile PackageKit, which isn't in my Ubuntu 8.04
repros. I hope it's okay if I send in this patch untested for now, I
will definitely try it out myself on Sunday, when I installed Ubuntu
8.10.