[packagekit] PackageKit Collections

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 04:04:02 PDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-09-14 at 10:08 +0200, Tim Lauridsen wrote:
> this work in the current yum backend in git, what else do we need ?

I've added the new INFO enums for this, and also the icons in
gnome-packagekit. I've also renamed the META_PACKAGE group and filter to
COLLECTIONS as this is the name we all seem to be using.

I've also added it in _get_groups for the yum backend, and it also needs
an entry in the gpk-application menus.

I do however get this:

[hughsie at hughsie-work yum]$ sudo ./yumBackend.py search-group none
meta-packages
allow-cancel	true
status	query
percentage	10
percentage	20
status	refresh-cache
allow-cancel	true
status	query
percentage	10
percentage	20
error	no-cache	near " ": syntax error

This is very cool how quickly things are coming together.