[packagekit] Apt-Dispatcher Branch

Daniel Nicoletti dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br
Mon Apr 6 10:51:18 PDT 2009

>Last but not least, there is a small design issue in the dbus backend
>mechanism: it assumes that the backend is alive all the time and that
>Init was called on it. So it would be required to set the locale and
>proxy for each transaction.

Just my thoughts about the locale and proxy,
imo the default behavior should always be
setlocale and proxy for each transaction, simply because
packagekit might be running on a system that one user
prefers english, the other japanese.. etc, so imo is not
that hard for two users try to run stuff at the same time
specially when using thin clients.

Daniel.

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com