[packagekit] APT-RPM

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 01:24:25 PDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-04-21 at 19:30 -0400, Viper550 wrote:
> This may require some new coding, since the current native APT plugin
> uses dpkg internally so we're gonna have to figure out how to implement
> it all.
>
> Anyone up for it?

I think your best bet is to ask on the PCLinuxOS mailing list and find a
developer there. It's quite a bit of work to do a PackageKit backend, I
would say about a weeks work. If there's someone interested in either
adapting the apt or aptcc backends, or creating something new, yell and
we can help out.

Thanks,