[packagekit] New error enum: PK_ERROR_REPO_DOWNLOAD_FAILED

Daniel Nicoletti dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br
Fri Aug 21 05:45:59 PDT 2009

I might be wrong but I think it's best to use the MESSAGE enum,
since with apt download from a mirror migth fail but it can work with
others, and the problem with using the error is that packagekit
will not update it's db when refreshCache fails (afaik).
Maybe changing pk would be better, dunno.

Daniel.