[packagekit] Removing packages when updating: a possible solution

Daniel Nicoletti dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br
Mon Aug 3 08:17:20 PDT 2009

Ok, here is the first draft of install_package_simulate.
Can someone take a look to see why pkcon does not call it?
I'm still trying..
When this is ok creating remove_package_simulate and update
will be mostly copy & paste.

* note that i didn't change all backends, i'll do when this
work with dummy.

Thanks,
Daniel