[packagekit] packagekit-qt dependencies

Mounir Lamouri mounir.lamouri at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 03:23:31 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm doing some QA checks in packagekit build system to write an ebuild
(Gentoo packaging) and I've found a few mistakes in packagekit-qt
dependencies:
- cppunit was a mandatory dep but it is needed only when tests are built.
- moc was searched as 'moc-qt4' but not as 'moc'. configure is now
searching for both.
- qt-gui is a mandatory dep but I was able to build packagekit-qt
without qt-gui so i suppose it's not a dependency (anymore?).
Actually, I would like to have a confirmation about it because for
some not obvious reasons, qt-gui could be needed at runtime. Someone
working on packagekit-qt can confirm me qt-gui is not needed ? I just
need a confirmation, I can do the fix.

Thanks,
Mounir