[packagekit] packagekit-qt dependencies

Mounir Lamouri mounir.lamouri at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 04:32:34 PDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 12:32 PM, Richard Hughes<hughsient at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/8/4 Mounir Lamouri <mounir.lamouri at gmail.com>:
>> - qt-gui is a mandatory dep but I was able to build packagekit-qt
>> without qt-gui so i suppose it's not a dependency (anymore?).
>
> I don't think having qt-gui as a dep makes logical sense, right?

For sure, it's not logical and the generated (shared) lib do not link
with qt-gui but I suppose the guy who add this dep known what he was
doing (the dep is everything: configure.ac, Makefile.am and .pc.in
file). That's why I prefer to have a confirmation.
IIRC, Daniel and someone else are working on packagekit-qt.

Mounir