[packagekit] Question about pk_client_resolve()

Matthias Klumpp matthias at nlinux.org
Thu Aug 13 07:22:23 PDT 2009

Ehm... I think you should update your documentation:
I found pk_client_install_packages() on
http://www.packagekit.org/gtk-doc/PkClient.html#pk-client-install-packages
I countains the desciption of the parameter "only_trusted" which is not
available in the current API.
All other things work ;-)
Thank you again for your help!

  Matthias