[packagekit] Question about pk_client_resolve()

Matthias Klumpp matthias at nlinux.org
Thu Aug 13 08:38:04 PDT 2009

Yep, I do. Unfortunately PackageKit 0.5.1 needs a higher PolicyKit version
and PolicyKit-KDE is not yet compatible with it. So PackageKit 0.5.1 won't
be included to the Ubuntu Karmic repositories.
I would compile PackageKit by myself, but the application should run on
Kubuntu too, so I can't switch to a newer version.
(I didn't thought about that the version on the PackageKit-Website could be
newer that PackageKit 0.4.8)
Sorry for the stupid question!

  Matthias

http://www.packagekit.org/gtk-doc/PkClient.html#pk-client-install-packages