[packagekit] simulate patch

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 05:09:14 PDT 2009

2009/8/21 Daniel Nicoletti <daniel_nic85 at yahoo.com.br>:
> Ok, here is the smaller one,

+/**
+ * pk_console_download_packages:
+ **/
+static void
+pk_console_print_simulate (const PkPackageList *list, gboolean print_versions)
+{
+	PkPackageList *list_installing;
+	PkPackageList *list_updating;
+	PkPackageList *list_removing;
+	PkPackageList *list_reinstalling;
+	PkPackageList *list_obsoleting;
+	guint i;
+	guint length;
+	guint length_installing;
+	guint length_updating;
+	guint length_removing;
+	guint length_reinstalling;
+	guint length_obsoleting;
+	const PkPackageObj *obj;
+
+	list_installing   = pk_package_list_new ();
+	list_updating     = pk_package_list_new ();

I've re-written this in git master in a much simpler way -- I also
don't think we need the explicit simulate-* methods in pkcon, and we
should just wire up SimulateInstallPackages and SimulateUpdatePackages
like we are using SimulateRemovePackages now.

If you want me to do this, just yell. Thanks.